The Order of Brilliant Bloggers

Monday, August 29, 2005

Nomination - August "Best Series" Posts

The nominations for best series will be posts only.

Nominations thus far -

Digitalicat - The Fat Indian Bitch Series

The 5-Questions Meme (wherein participants asked one another to ask five questions, starting in late July and finishing in early August)- Participants:
Callie -Questions, Questions, Questions
GordyInterviewed by Motherdear
Larry - Five Questions From ltlme
Dirty Gypsy -Questions From Lab Boy
Lab Boy - Junegirl Interviews Lab Boy
Penny - Five Questions From Motherdear
Motherdear -The Man Asks Some Tough Questions
Motherdear -Gypsy's Turn
Danikabur - Here Are To Answers To Questions, Larry


ltlme - Time to Ponder, Parts 1-6: my little view of the world

Danikabur - The Mother Stories - I've been Mulling Over Something: Continuation

Larry - Larry’s Vegas Trip
Ltlme - The Mint Ass Gum Series
On A Mission
Me and My Mint Ass Gum
A True Test

colonialave -Greed (in four parts)

13 Comments:

At 8/30/2005 9:49 PM, Blogger Penny Shagwell said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8/31/2005 8:45 AM, Blogger Digitalicat said...

Last minute nomination:
Colonialave for her four part "Greed" story.

 
At 8/31/2005 11:13 AM, Blogger Motherdear said...

Thank you, Digi. Updated.

 
At 9/01/2005 2:18 AM, Blogger Chris Nystrom said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/01/2005 2:19 AM, Blogger Chris Nystrom said...

"Dear Lab Boy" is a classic post. I read it almost every day.

 
At 9/01/2005 1:07 PM, Blogger Danikabur said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/01/2005 2:04 PM, Blogger lawbrat said...

I'd like to vote for Callie for 'questions, questions, questions'
Thank you.

 
At 9/03/2005 9:08 AM, Blogger duff said...

digi's fib series

 
At 9/03/2005 8:18 PM, Blogger Larry said...

FIB all the way

 
At 9/04/2005 5:44 PM, Blogger Motherdear said...

Since the five-question meme was a multi-authored series in which people asked fabulous questions and provided thought-provoking, deeply meaningful answers, I am voting for that series. I am, however, not voting for anything I wrote myself. But I thank you for the nominations!!!!

But the FIB series was fabulous too...and ltlme's Points to Ponder, Parts 1-6. Arrrrggghhhh. So many brilliant bloggers out there!!!!

 
At 9/04/2005 7:02 PM, Blogger ltlme said...

okay, i'd vote for myself, but i'll refrain :)

so, here's my votes for this one:

Fat Indian Bitch series

historic:
Erin

 
At 9/05/2005 11:29 AM, Blogger Digitalicat said...

Is it cool to vote for myself? I vote for FIB.

 
At 9/05/2005 1:22 PM, Blogger colonialave said...

Again. FIB.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home