The Order of Brilliant Bloggers

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Nomination - September's "Best Comment Trails"

Comment Trails are Post-Based nominations.

Nominations for the best Comment Trails can be for any number of comments larger than three on any post on any subject.
Everyone who contributes to a comment trail is a nominee. If that comment trail wins, you will win shared honors with other commentators for the winning post.
(Note - due to the time involved in researching comment trails, I must request that they be for the current month only. Any post from previous months can be nominated for Best Historic post, but not for Best Comment Trail. Thank you for understanding.)

Best Comment Trail:

Moss From A Rolling Stone: Good Grief!
Contributors: Mossy, Penny, Larry, Danikabur, Dtrini

A Whole Lotta Trouble: Sex With a Soccer Mom
Contributors: Danikabur, MYSTIC, Callie, Jerry, Sometimes Saintly Nick, Lowk, ltlme, Larry, Lab Boy, Chris, Justin, Motherdear, Danius Maximus, Gordy, Penny Shagwell, Mossy Stone

Penny's Centsless Thoughts: Update
Contributors: Penny Shagwell, Mossy Stone, ltlme, Kal, Motherdear

Tossed My Salad: Vacanigans, Part 9
Contributors: Lab Boy, Juicy, Digitalicat, Lilith, KiKi, Jenna, colonialave, MarriedMan, Motherdear, DimLighsLittleCity, The Snakehead, Jazz, -G.D., You've Got What I Need

18 Comments:

At 9/09/2005 10:39 PM, Blogger ltlme said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/12/2005 9:54 AM, Blogger Penny Shagwell said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/27/2005 11:16 PM, Blogger ltlme said...

Gotta new one for ya.....
Penny's update the comment trail was....well it should be nominated. minus my comment

 
At 9/30/2005 6:52 PM, Blogger Motherdear said...

Best comment trail - Digi's Vacanigans, Part 9 at http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=10905052&postID=112768151465225871
ninety four comments of an outrageous nature. Be forewarned!!!

 
At 9/30/2005 9:05 PM, Blogger marriedman said...

nice I might yet get an award!!!

 
At 9/30/2005 10:34 PM, Blogger ChemoFlava said...

Best Comment trail, I vote, Digi's Vacanigans part 9

 
At 10/03/2005 1:27 AM, Blogger Digitalicat said...

I vote for my own Vacanigans, part 9 for Best Comment Trail.

 
At 10/03/2005 8:03 AM, Blogger Penny Shagwell said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10/03/2005 4:57 PM, Blogger marriedman said...

I vote for digi's vacanigans.

 
At 10/03/2005 5:23 PM, Blogger 1 said...

I vote for digi's vacaniganns, part 9!

Does that mean I'm funny?? I wanna be funny.

Also, MD, you should do "buttons" for sites that won awards here. It would be cool to put those on the blogs.

I'm just sayin' ;-)

 
At 10/03/2005 6:41 PM, Blogger kiki said...

I vote for digi's vacaniganns, part 9!!

 
At 10/03/2005 7:48 PM, Blogger Motherdear said...

You're absolutely right, G.D. That has been my goal. But I'm hopelessly stoopid with this stuff (I barely have meta-tags down and sometimes, I don't even have those under control!) So I'm thinking of asking my beloved son Digi to perhaps help me out on that if he has a spare moment. He did a great job with the ribbons for the two awards he won last month. If you two can come up with something cool, I'll give you guys creative license. I would love for the winners to be able to denote their win on their own blogs. They deserve it!!!!

Thanks for the support, and the ideas, G.D.

 
At 10/04/2005 10:35 AM, Blogger colonialave said...

I want a "I voted for Digit" button.

'cause he's got my vote.

 
At 10/05/2005 12:41 AM, Blogger 1 said...

Digi makes good buttons. He did one for my blogging hyenas club. I have it on my blog's side bar.

I'm his appointment setter, so I say he'll do it. ;-)

 
At 10/05/2005 1:59 PM, Blogger Digitalicat said...

Ok! I'll make little buttons for winners. Any color suggestions?

 
At 10/05/2005 2:08 PM, Blogger Motherdear said...

Artistic License is all yours, dear. It's your game. Thank you.

 
At 10/06/2005 11:21 AM, Blogger MYSTIC said...

I go for Sex with a Soccor Mom, why because I read it and I'm loyal. Besides Lowk probably owns a nail gun..

 
At 10/07/2005 9:02 AM, Blogger Digitalicat said...

Voting is now closed. Thank you for participating!

 

<< Home