The Order of Brilliant Bloggers

Friday, October 07, 2005

Exciting News!!!

Along with out illustrious nominees, winners, and honorable mentions for last month, I would like to announce that I have requested that (okay, BEGGING, pleading, and and promising my nextborn entered the bargain) our esteemed Digitalicat, Computerist Extraordinaire, to become my co-moderator on The Order Of Brilliant Bloggers.

Digi is familiar to many of you and shows up as a regular nominee (and winner). His Comment Trails are legendary. And so are his computer skills...

...and since mine are NOT (e.g. I can barely turn the thing on and pray the house doesn't burn down in the process), Digi has kindly consented to put me out of my misery (sans gun to the forhead or euthanasia) by serving as our technical resource, our Code Emperor, and just plain co-administrating The Order so that it functions as it was intended!!!

So be prepared for some changes to come!!! And please, if you have suggestions, MAKE THEM!! Digi and I want you to feel at home here.

This is, after all, about YOU - recongizing your work, singing your praises, meeting new bloggers and appreicating the art that is bloggery!!!

So please, join me in saying "FINALLY! THANK YOU FOR COMING ON BOARD AND SAVING CLUELESS-WOMAN'S BUTT!" with me!!

Nominations pages will be up soon for October (as soon as we figure on a new format). And again - here's your chance to be heard! What would you like to see here? Digi has many ideas that are exciting, and KNOWS how to make happen the ideas that I myself have but are without the skills to develop!!

Thank you, Digi, for joining me (US) on this!

BLOG ON, and ROCK THE VOTE!

Sincerely,
Motherdear

4 Comments:

At 10/07/2005 3:23 PM, Blogger marriedman said...

Rock the Vote, rock my world, rock my anus digi. YEHAW

 
At 10/07/2005 6:14 PM, Blogger Motherdear said...

Thank you for your exuberance, MM. Just a reminder, dear...body parts are not mentioned in the comments for The Order, right??

But I love that you're excited!!

 
At 10/07/2005 8:56 PM, Blogger Mossy Stone said...

MD, after reading your contribution to Penny's nominated post, I think you did just fine on body parts.

 
At 10/08/2005 11:14 AM, Blogger Motherdear said...

Are you talking about my comments on Penny's post, on her blogsite??? Yeah, I can get into the spirit of things, on individual posts and sites...but Mossy, if you read backwards in prior months on THIS site, I merely asked that The Order not have a mention of body parts in the comments. This came about as the result of one especially vile and (although probably humorous, if you're in junior high school) uh, 'descriptive' comment from someone who did not receive a nomination. It was truly offensive, and something that did not portray the essence of The Order as it was it intended, that's all. I don't think it's too much to ask, do you? If people want to wax silly in the comments on their, personal-property individual blogs, just kidding around, I'm all for it. It is just that here, on The Order, I'm inviting all participants to keep to a little higher standard, that's all. And MM knows I don't mean anything harmful, he just breaks into the 'a' word on occasion, doncha, honey. He just forgot. Thanks for your comment, Mossy. I'm happy to see you participate and hope we see you a lot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home