The Order of Brilliant Bloggers

Monday, December 12, 2005

Nominations - December's "Best Photoblog" Posts and Blogsites

Photojournalism...the best way to say a thousand words, succinctly... Art meets journalism. A special medium, indeed, requiring skill and soul, a sense of art, a sense of humour... Each photosite and photopost is as unique as its creator. Here are the explanations for what constitutes each:

Posts - contain at least two photographs / drawings / graphics (or a combination of all three visual inserts), posted in the month of December.

Sites - contain at least one photo / drawing / graphic visual elements, with no maximum number, for at least 30% of its total number of postings. Sites - need to display the requisite 30% of photoposts in December at the time of nomination in order to qualify. Otherwise, see Historic Posts / Sites.

Remember - 3 nominations for posts, 3 more for sites, and one cannot nominate one's own work.

Voting starts January 1st and ends January 5th at 11:59:59 PM EST. Three votes allowed per category, but one cannot vote for the same post or site more than once. And one may vote for his or her own work. And please, NO VOTING before January 1st!!! Thank you for understanding!

GOOD LUCK! Let's share some great pictures!!!

Best Photo Post:
Kate - OmegaMom: How To Make Sugar Cookies
ltlme - my little view of the world: Ask Freud, Part Nine
ltlme - my little view of the world: Ask Freud, Part Eight
NJ - Not that you care but…: New Orifice Pics

Best PhotoSite:
Dan Bennett - Soggydan Photodreams

22 Comments:

At 12/13/2005 6:03 AM, Blogger Miss Cellania said...

Nomination for best Photo Post, How To Make Sugar Cookies by Omega Mom, because its cute and joyful.

 
At 12/13/2005 3:02 PM, Blogger Motherdear said...

Thank you yet again, Miss C!!!

 
At 12/17/2005 8:39 PM, Blogger duff said...

i'm nominating nj's new orifice pics post, mostly because i'm hoping to encourage him to post more pictures, but also because the photo of him hard at work makes me giggle every time i look at it.

 
At 12/17/2005 8:42 PM, Blogger duff said...

i also would be remiss if i didn't nominate this freud post....and not just because he's my biggest fan.

 
At 12/27/2005 6:02 PM, Blogger Cym said...

I'd like to nominate SoggyDan PhotoDream for best photo site.

 
At 12/31/2005 5:15 PM, Blogger Motherdear said...

ltlme's My little view of the world, Ask Freud, Part nine. Great photojournal of a family get-together!

 
At 1/01/2006 12:20 PM, Blogger MomEtc. said...

I'm voting for OmegaMom!

 
At 1/02/2006 12:21 PM, Blogger lowbarx2 said...

My vote is for "How to Make Sugar Cookies", by Omega Mom. :)

 
At 1/02/2006 2:34 PM, Blogger Granny J said...

Omegagranny just has to vote for the
daughter, How to Make Sugar Cookies!! After all,we're from Chicago where the clan always sticks together when it's voting time

 
At 1/02/2006 2:36 PM, Blogger Granny J said...

Omegagranny just has to vote for the
daughter, How to Make Sugar Cookies!! After all,we're from Chicago where the clan always sticks together when it's voting time

 
At 1/02/2006 2:38 PM, Blogger Granny J said...

I see that I voted twice,not
quite understanding the various protocols.But then, remember-- I'm from Chicago, where voting at least twice is a tradition.

 
At 1/02/2006 4:30 PM, Blogger NJ said...

Hey, I vote for me!! Someone has to! :-)

 
At 1/02/2006 8:38 PM, Blogger CDR said...

1 vote here for Omegamom!

 
At 1/03/2006 12:42 PM, Blogger cinders said...

Hey, I vote for NJ too. His orifice is awesome.

 
At 1/03/2006 1:15 PM, Blogger MG said...

Ok, so I'm partial....I didnt look at "how to make sugar cookies" by omega...and I"m sure it's super sweet...

BUT I"ll take pics of a HOT MAN making me think dirty thoughts hands down.... NJ, of course you have my vote and I think you owe it to duff to post more pics now ;)

 
At 1/03/2006 6:48 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

I love me some NJ, so I've gotta vote for him.

 
At 1/03/2006 7:33 PM, Blogger bozette said...

I vote omega

 
At 1/03/2006 9:00 PM, Blogger oregoncelticlady said...

I vote for naked pics of NJ!!!!

 
At 1/04/2006 12:34 AM, Blogger duff said...

i'm voting for nj, and for freud.

 
At 1/04/2006 9:59 PM, Blogger BP said...

I gotta vote for NJ. Mostly because I'm in the pics too. ;)

That and our new office has made grown men cry.

BP

 
At 1/05/2006 4:17 PM, Blogger TequilaGirl said...

I vote for NJ!!!

 
At 1/05/2006 10:13 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Well, foof. I'll vote for myself here! And the dotter, of course!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home